Genzyme has pioneered the development and delivery of transformative therapies for patients affected by rare and debilitating diseases for over 30 years. We accomplish our goals through world-class research, collaboration with the global patient community, and with the compassion and commitment of our employees. With a focus on rare diseases and multiple sclerosis, we are dedicated to making a positive impact on the lives of the patients and families we serve. Genzyme’s portfolio of transformative therapies, which are marketed in countries around the world, represent groundbreaking and life-saving advances in medicine. As a Sanofi company, Genzyme benefits from the reach and resources of one of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, with a shared commitment to improving the lives of patients.
Sanofi, a global and diversified healthcare leader, discovers, develops and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patients’ needs. Sanofi has core strengths in the field of healthcare with seven growth platforms: diabetes solutions, human vaccines, innovative drugs, rare diseases, consumer healthcare, emerging markets, and animal health. Sanofi is listed in Paris (EURONEXT: SAN) and in New York (NYSE: SNY).
- Regulatory Affairs Associate II International - Cambridge, MA
- Description: Regulatory Affairs Associate II, International-33086Description Genzyme has pioneered the development and delivery of transformative therapies for patients affected by rare and debilitating diseases for over 30 years. With a focus on rare diseases and multiple sclerosis, we are dedicated to making a positive impact on the lives of the patients and families we serve. Visit www.genzyme.com.Regulatory Affairs Associate II -...
Reference Code: 33086
- Senior Quality Auditor - Framingham, MA
- Description: Senior Quality Auditor-33053Description Genzyme Corporation, ranked as one of the foremost biotechnology companies in the world, is committed to providing an exceptional environment in which individuals can excel, and achieve their professional and personal goals. Genzyme's people and culture have been consistently recognized for excellence. For example, we have been named several times to Fortune's list of the 100 Best C...
Reference Code: 33053
- Analyst MS US & HQ Program Administration & Analysis - Cambridge, MA
- Description: Analyst, MS US & HQ Program Administration & Analysis-32979Description One of the world's leading biotechnology companies, Genzyme is dedicated to making a major positive impact on the lives of people with serious diseases. Since its founding in 1981, the company has introduced breakthrough treatments that have provided new hope for patients. The company's areas of focus are rare genetic diseases, multiple scleros...
Reference Code: 32979