About Program and Project Management Jobs
Genzyme is a company made up of strong individuals who share common values. Values that allow the more than 10,000 of our employees throughout the world to make a major difference in the lives of patients. If you are an Program/Project Management professional who wants to put your sense of compassion, collaboration, and entrepreneurial urgency to work for one of the world’s leading biotechnology companies, consider a career with Genzyme. A Program/Project Management job with Genzyme will have you working in an environment that has been consistently recognized for excellence. And with a compensation and benefits package that is second to none, a Program/Project Management job with Genzyme is an opportunity to reach the next level of success.
Genzyme has pioneered the development and delivery of transformative therapies for patients affected by rare and debilitating diseases for over 30 years. We accomplish our goals through world-class research, collaboration with the global patient community, and with the compassion and commitment of our employees. With a focus on rare diseases and multiple sclerosis, we are dedicated to making a positive impact on the lives of the patients and families we serve. Genzyme’s portfolio of transformative therapies, which are marketed in countries around the world, represent groundbreaking and life-saving advances in medicine. As a Sanofi company, Genzyme benefits from the reach and resources of one of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, with a shared commitment to improving the lives of patients.
Sanofi, a global and diversified healthcare leader, discovers, develops and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patients’ needs. Sanofi has core strengths in the field of healthcare with seven growth platforms: diabetes solutions, human vaccines, innovative drugs, rare diseases, consumer healthcare, emerging markets, and animal health. Sanofi is listed in Paris (EURONEXT: SAN) and in New York (NYSE: SNY).
- Program Manager Human Resources - Cambridge, MA
- Description: Program Manager- Human Resources-32272Description Genzyme has pioneered the development and delivery of transformative therapies for patients affected by rare and debilitating diseases for over 30 years. We accomplish our goals through world-class research, collaboration with the global patient community, and with the compassion and commitment of our employees. With a focus on rare diseases and multiple sclerosis, we are ...
Reference Code: 32272
- Program Manager Senior - Cambridge, MA
- Description: Program Manager Senior-31692Description One of the world's leading biotechnology companies, Genzyme is dedicated to making a major positive impact on the lives of people with serious diseases. Since its founding in 1981, the company has introduced breakthrough treatments that have provided new hope for patients. The company's areas of focus are rare genetic diseases, multiple sclerosis, cardiovascular disease, and endocri...
Reference Code: 31692
- Senior Director Program Management Biosurgery - Cambridge, MA
- Description: Senior Director Program Management, Biosurgery-32660Description Biosurgery Distinct Project Unit Head Job purpose: Develop the Distinct Project Units activities with the objectives to optimize value, time, resources and probability of success in the context of a high performance organization. Key Individual Accountabilities: -Lead the process of developing...
Reference Code: 32660